SFC mention

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:35:55 EST 2009

As Caroline pointed out, we neglect to mention the SFC on the About
page. I think we should change the last paragraph to read:

What is Sugar Labs?
Sugar Labs, a volunteer-driven, non-profit organization, is a member
project of the Software Freedom Conservancy. The mission of Sugar Labs
is to support the Sugar community of users and developers and
establish regional, autonomous “Sugar Labs” around the world to tailor
Sugar to local languages and curricula. Sugar Labs volunteers are
passionate about providing education to children.

with a link to their site.

-walter
--
Walter Bender