marketing-phone at sugarlabs.org

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Mar 3 17:59:49 EST 2009

On 03/03/09 22:33, Caroline Meeks wrote:
> I want to sign up for a GC number for our Marketing phone.

What's a GC number?

I've been experimenting with asterisk on sunjammer, but it will still
take some time before it's ready.

> I'd like an email address that forwards to both me and Sean (and whoever
> else needs access) that I can use as the login.
>
> Anyone around with access to setup email forwarding?

I created a group marketing-phone, with email address
marketing-phone at sugarlabs.org.

You and Sean are owners, which should allow you to add more members as
needed.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/