blurb for Parent's page (first draft)

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:48:55 EST 2009

Slight word changes and paragraph switch:

Believe by switching first two paragraphs around you achieve a better flow.
Big Picture then detail. Think we need to change from "she" to they and their
to make it sound inclusive to everyone.

The award-winning Sugar learning platform is a revolutionary new
approach to technology and learning. With Sugar your child will engage
in exploring knowledge, expressing themselves through writing, drawing,
video—even programming the computer. They'll also reflect upon their work
and use Sugar to create a portfolio of their accomplishments.

With the Sugar Learning Platform, the age-old question "What did you
do in school today?" can be retired. Sugar maintains a diary (the
Journal) of everything your child does: what they make (nouns), how
they makes it (verbs), and with whom they were collaborating (proper
nouns). You can sit down with your child and walk through the Journal
to review their progress as well as leave comments and notes for their
teacher.

Their unlimited potential will be realized.