Static site feedback: About page copy rewrite draft

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:35:44 EST 2009

Looking good. I think we are very close to Release.

nitpics:

* I think sticking to "almost one-million children worldwide in over
40 countries" is tighter than "more than 750,000 children worldwide in
over 40 countries, with 900,000 projected by the end of 2009" and
within reason in terms of expressing an estimation.

* I liked your earlier suggestion about mentioning i18n. Maybe
Sayamindu can give an accurate estimate there, but the Sugar Fructose
is over 67% complete in 26 languages.

* is "Intel Macs" the correct phrase?

* s^which^that (at least in my Style Book)

* should we mention that the collaboration does not require Internet access?

-walter

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs