Contributors Section in the static site

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:19:08 EST 2009

I've been struggling with a new introduction to this section, which
currently seems disjoint. My recommendations:

A learning and software-development community [head for section overview]

Your contributions and participation are the means to Sugar Labs
reaching its education and community goals. [link to below in page]
Learn more about: joining Sugar Labs; [link to Join Sugar page] our
Community teams; [link to Team page] and how to establish a local
Sugar Lab. [link to local Sugar Labs page.]

I think we need to move the Free and open-source software paragraph
somewhere else altogether.

The page order of this subject should reflect above, e.g., put the
Join Page before the Teams Page.

-walter

--
Walter Bender