Call forwarding from Asterisk?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 19:05:37 EST 2009

Hi Bernie

Just following up from last Tuesday's marketing meeting
(http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/marketing/2009-February/000341.html),
we need to choose at least one phone number soon for press contact
callbacks - the number journalists will call.

You had mentioned the possibility of adding a number or extension (I
forget which I'm afraid) to your asterisk PBX

Is a direct number possible?
Can it forward to more than one other number, based on rules (e.g. time of day)?
Can a forwarded number be outside the USA?

If you can, please let me know what might be possible.

We will be shortly sending out a press release about 0.84 to at least
a hundred recipients, and the phone number we put in there will take
on a life of its own, so ideally we can sort that out soon.

thanks

Sean
Marketing Coordinator