[Marketing] NECC booth or room number?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:37:22 EDT 2009

thanks Mike yes it's in the PDF my name was misspelled, unless my eyes
are giving out

I had added the two Education Week Digital Education columnists to the
list today along with a dozen other journalists and bloggers who have
blogged that they are there.

They are all complaining about dodgy wifi/Internet access ;-)

thanks

Sean