[Marketing] Competitive landscape

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:22:17 EDT 2009

Yes, it's on my list for analysis. You may remember we looked at those
wristband USB sticks as a marketing support for the logo
(candy-wrapper sticks too :-)

It's FOSS, but as far as I can make out it's browser-based, requires
Internet access and has no collaboration (I could be wrong).

I think the subscription model is too expensive, $49 for 6 months is
enormous for developing countries.

I think Framakey (http://www.framakey.org/En/Index ; Frenchh offer
richer) has a better approach - just stuff the key with software. They
repackage everything to run off the key.

thanks

Sean