[Marketing] [IAEP] picked up by Gizmodo off of TechRadar: "Sugar On a Stick Turns Any Netbook Into Your Very Own OLPC"

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-iaep at silbe.org
Wed Jun 24 06:12:13 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:36:02AM +0200, Sean DALY wrote:

> Hi Sascha, in fact I have no idea where that one came from. We
> provided the SoaS beauty shot in the press release
> (http://www.sugarlabs.org/press/Sugar-on-a-Stick-Strawberry.png) and I
> provided the gallery link to Technology Review last night
> (http://www.sugarlabs.org/index.php?template=gallery&page=gallery)
OK, the Strawberry picture is a bit too generic I guess. Maybe it might
make sense to add the gallery link to the press release next time?
But I'll better stop talking about things you know much better than me
and get back to working on the data store. :)

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/