[Marketing] 33 kids tried Sugar on Saturday! My own usability focus group :-)

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Mon Jun 22 19:36:02 EDT 2009

> All of the kids needed help exiting Activities, except for the
> GCompris Activities; I guess because of the persistent exit icon in
> GCompris screens. We'll need to look at that.

++++1 this keeps coming up again and again (and being reported)...

--G

P.S. Was hoping Eben would have created some new toolbar design mock-
ups (hint, hint) that show omnipresent STOP and SHARING icons at all
times :-( I'm Sure I can help out if needed but this feels pretty core
design philosophy to stomp in over.