[Marketing] first mockup of a rollup banner for booths

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 16:16:47 EDT 2009

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39656470@N02/3650748717/

never fear, the colors are quite bright in direct light, the canvas
textile is quite shiny. the colors seem less bright because of the
light behind the banner. Note matching xylophone and floating Sugar
Labs balloon :-)

it's astonishing to see thoses icons larger than life, one of these
days we'll do a three-story-high TurtleArt or Etoys icon in Times
Square :D

Sean