[Marketing] [IAEP] Wired article on OLPC

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:52:24 EDT 2009

We are in contact with the author about Sugar, he is interested in
learning more.

By the way I will very shortly be arranging beauty shots of the XO-1
running Sugar on a Stick XO version with my photographer friend who
shot the branded USB sticks
(http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/images/4/4f/SoaS_Strawberry_Poster.png), I
think it could be helpful to have some fresh images of XOs available

thanks

Sean