[Marketing] Possible SoaS A0 poster

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Sun Jun 21 11:12:29 EDT 2009

On 06/19/2009 05:30 PM, Gary C Martin wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> On 19 Jun 2009, at 13:02, Simon Schampijer wrote:
>
>> On 06/19/2009 12:48 AM, Gary C Martin wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Just a quick post for those interested in a possible Soas poster, it was
>>> put together at Sean's prompting. The PNG is there so you can take a
>>> quick look, the PDF for print is ~7Mb or so (contains the SUGARLABS3.psd
>>> beauty shot).
>>>
>>> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/BoothBanners
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> --Gary
>>
>> The soas poster is nice. For the Linuxtag booth the design of the
>> banner makes more sense - as it is targeted towards Sugar Labs not
>> soas only. I guess one could scale the banner to fit on A1/A0 for
>> example - it has slimmer dimensions though.
>
> How about the attached (print ready) PDF? It's just a quick re-layout of
> the 'Sugar learning platform' banner to fit A0. It's not quite as
> striking as the tall banner layout, but if there's no space for a full
> banner maybe it's of use? Happy to tweak/move stuff around.
>
> Regards,
> --Gary

Awesome - is what I have been looking for. That is our booth (with 5
other projects) - not sure how I will put it there -
http://www.linuxtag.org/2009/dl/projekte/Halle7.2a/198-50198--72a110a.pdf

Maybe directly at the front plate of one of the presentation tables so
people can associate it right. Or on the wall at the back.

Thanks very much,
    Simon