[Marketing] Wired article on OLPC

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 06:32:37 EDT 2009

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2009/06/the-xo-laptop-two-years-later-part-1-the-vision/

I'm always wary when I see a photo of the XO-1 with a two-year-old
version of Sugar on it. However, the writer seems to have grasped the
supertruth that It's An Education Project.

As a G1G1 donor two years running prior to joining Sugar Labs, it
wasn't until I had the second machine that I really understood what
all the fuss was about concerning mesh and collaboration.

I'm wondering if the writer based his impression of Sugar (which he
didn't mention) on that older build 65x version?