[Marketing] organizing an event

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sat Jun 20 16:29:57 EDT 2009

hmm, how about a link to the facilitation wiki that Gunner showed us.:
http://facilitation.aspirationtech.org/index.php/Agenda:Index

Also, is it to late to not use the word Ambassadors. Its a power, fear and
hierarchical filled metaphor that I think will feed into teachers existing
feelings of alienation in regards to technology.

I know we didn't come up with anything better.

So my suggestion is "Sugar Facilitators"  teachers and schools use the word
facilitation frequently, I think it will be more comfortable for them..

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 3:03 PM, David Farning <dfarning at sugarlabs.org>wrote:

> We now have a draft wiki page on how to organize an event at
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Organizing_an_Event .
>
> I'll try to gather up the materials we have used in previous events so
> we can find them again next time.  Please fell free to add and correct
> as necessary.
>
> david

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove