[Marketing] [IAEP] United we Serve

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 15:14:11 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 10:28, Caroline Meeks<caroline at solutiongrove.com> wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> I'm not finding these instructions can you help?

It appears there are a few different options:

1) On the main page (http://www.serve.gov/) one can click the blue
"Register Now" button under "Register your Project" on the right.

and/or

2) Follow the instructions at http://www.allforgood.org/spreadsheet

(I got there by clicking the blue "Find Opportunities Now" on the
Serve.gov main page which took me to the All for Good site
(http://www.allforgood.org/).  Once on that site, one can sign in from
the menu in the upper right corner, and then at the bottom of the
"About" page there is a bit: