[Marketing] LinuxTag press release has been submitted - who will translate?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 18:57:42 EDT 2009

Marketers!

The LinuxTag press release has been submitted for publication
Wednesday morning EDT on June 24th, the first day of LinuxTag and
FOSSED.

I wish to thank David, Caroline, Walter and in particular Fred Grose
for helping me with the final edits down to the wire, we just made the
deadline.

Carlo Falciola whom I met at SugarCamp Paris has graciously offered to
translate the PR into Italian.

I will do French as usual.

Can we find volunteers to assist with German and Spanish? Could the
Translation Team aid us?

thanks