[Marketing] Possible SoaS A0 poster

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Jun 19 08:24:19 EDT 2009

On 06/19/2009 02:07 PM, Sean DALY wrote:
> With two booth banners, a poster is optional, but as we are launching
> Sugar on a Stick, it's the perfect poster to have up on the wall
> behind us.

Well, the problem is that you arrive Friday as far as I have understood.
And I need to put something there Wednesday already.

Do we really launch Soas that "big" at Linuxtag? Do we have branded
sticks to sell or give away? I imagine many people will ask that the
first question - "can I get a stick". If we only offer facilities to
flash a stick at the booth I would use another design.

Regards,
    Simon