[Marketing] DRAFT [SugarLabsPR-en] 20090624 SoaS

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Thu Jun 18 22:37:59 EDT 2009

"Sugar on a Stick brings Sugar's Activities to teachers and parents
who already have access to a computer."

The phrasing seems to imply that this _only_ available to those who
_already_ have access to a computer.  While true, it is not
necessarily the point we want to make

"Dozens more Activities are available free for download at <ASLO>"

Do we want to work in Sugar Labs Activity Portal at <ASLO-url>?

Looks good.

david

>>> http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddh88g6n_1c7wzpxd2&invite=88211102