[Marketing] Sugar on a Stick beauty shots days away, suggestions please

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:52:57 EDT 2009

SoaS USB stick beauty shots are ready!

Will upload to wiki this evening

(Christian: will mail you a drop.io link per your request yesterday)

SoaS netbook shots should be done by Friday - more complex and my
photographer friend has work to do so I left the netbooks with him
until then.

Population is:

3 OLPC XO-1s
Dell Latitude 2100 education netbook (School Bus Yellow - arrived an
hour before the shoot!)
Asus EeePC 701 (pink)
Acer Aspire One (white)
Dell Inspiron Mini 10 (metallic green - arrived yesterday!)
Olidata JumPc Gen1 Intel Classmate (orange)

After looking at a brief Sugar demonstration (and admiring the XOs),
the photographer proposed arranging the netbooks in a ring, each one
with a USB stick in, one version lids closed (colors), one version
lids open (screenshots will be added). He suggested the final ring
images have the Sugar logo in the center.

he will also try a couple of depth-of-field shots, a closeup of a
netbook with Sugar on the screen with colored lids of other netbooks
in the background.

thanks

Sean