[Marketing] FW: [IAEP] Texas Tech University work with XO/Sugar

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 03:31:06 EDT 2009

Sounds great John thanks

If the shortened edit is in DV, I can normalize sound level when
transcoding. In other words better results will be obtained in
compressing from the source, instead of from an already-compressed WMV
or MPEG format transcoded from the source. Of course DV is a lossy
compression format to begin with, but you see what I mean.

thanks.

Sean