[Marketing] Sugar on a Stick beauty shots days away, suggestions please

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:29:37 EDT 2009

These are planned to be white-backdrop "product" shots; the main idea
is to show assorted netbooks + XOs, along the lines of:
http://www.zdnet.com.au/insight/hardware/soa/Photos-OLPC-XO-Classmate-and-the-Eee-PC/0,139023759,339286489-2s,00.htm
but each running Sugar.

The latest OLPC XO shots are getting long in the tooth now and there
are very few "beauty" shots :-) of netbooks running Sugar

USB suggestion is excellent, I've been concerned about that confusion too

thanks

Sean