[Marketing] Advertising Age: How Firefox Gets Grass-roots Marketing Right

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sun Jun 14 20:59:32 EDT 2009

Hi Sean,

I'm not really the 'man on point' for this – well actually I guess
having a flat in Edinburgh put's me in the hot seat – but over the
last couple of years I've often thought the Edinburgh International
Science festival would be a great forum to show a Sugar/OLPC booth
type action:

	http://www.sciencefestival.co.uk/

It's quite heavily focused on science/technology hands on activities/
sessions for children/parents.

Dates for 2010 are 3-17th of April, but not sure how we'd go about
getting a booth, sponsorship, or such real-world nitty-gritty items.
Just thought I'd float it past, incase you're looking for potential
future calendar events.

Regards,
--Gary