[Marketing] Sugar Labs logo for first 100 SoaS USB sticks

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu Jun 11 13:05:54 EDT 2009

Go for a thin stick. I'm having trouble with many of the cool sticks I have
that they don't fit in the space the old computers have for usbs.  Even the
last batch of Sugarlabs sticks, which were pretty small, I found a computer
or two they didn't fit in.

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com