[Marketing] urgent - problem with banner PDF, but also opportunity to be seized

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Wed Jun 10 09:48:51 EDT 2009

On 10 Jun 2009, at 14:08, Sean DALY wrote:

> yes that's right they don't have the font

Cool, easy fix. Had me worried there for a moment :-) Attached are
sugar_learning_platform_rollup_v5.pdf (original blueberry? flavour),
and sugar_learning_platform_rollup_v5_strawberry.pdf with top logo,
bottom logo, and centre Browse icon in the red/orange combo – after
some faffing I did decide to change out the red in the top two
activity icons (for a dark blue & purple) so as not to distract/clash
from/with the new red logo treatment. As spotted/corrected that the
".org" and "learning platform" had a different colour profile to
"labs" from the logo, making them appear slightly darker than the
"labs" grey.

Regards,
--Gary