[Marketing] Sugar Labs DC Business Cards

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 19:33:28 EDT 2009

Jeff, Kevin and I met briefly again last week to do some more planning for
NECC. It seems appropriate (with or without a formal press announcement)
that we be be present as representatives of the local Sugar Labs. In mocking
up some DIY cards--most conveniently for me through Moo--some questions came
up in my mind:

1) A URL redirect from

http://www.sugarlabs.org/dc

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs_DC

would be useful. Wiki page is fine as I don't see us launching a web site
anytime soon.

2) [name]@sugarlabs.org forwarded to our Gmail addresses would also look
more professional.

3) What is the formal name?

Sugar Labs DC / USA

or Sugar Labs Foundation DC / USA

Or ...

Here are screen captures of the mock-ups in the Moo system:

Front
http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiouslee/3604664685/sizes/o/in/photostream/

Back
http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiouslee/3604664813/sizes/o/in/photostream/

It sometimes takes Moo a couple weeks to get the cards delivered, so we need
to send the orders in soon.

Mike