[Marketing] GPA School Pics

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 10:18:44 EDT 2009

For file transfer I have used drop.io for this sort of thing, although
the free account may have a 1Gb per file limit

You may want to activate a password for the page.

To create thumbnails, I use imagemagick (on my Macs, installed with
fink or standalone):

$ for GARDNERPHOTO in $(ls *.jpg); do convert -density 96 -thumbnail
25% $GARDNERPHOTO thumb_$GARDNERPHOTO ; done

quite a bit faster than uploading 2 Gbs, a script like that can do a
thousand photos in 5 minutes

Sean