[Marketing] Next steps on the Gardner pdf

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Fri Jun 5 10:49:52 EDT 2009

Hi,

I think the hard part for me is figuring out what of the reams of pages of
text I have to put in. I'm just too close to it to know how to communicate.

Sean can you pick some text and some pictures and I can lay them out, or
maybe get a volunteer to help, and then we can send it around for comments?

Thanks,
Caroline

--
Caroline Meeks