[Marketing] first mockup of a rollup banner for booths

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Wed Jun 3 14:52:09 EDT 2009

On 3 Jun 2009, at 17:04, Sean DALY wrote:

> I think we're in agreement!
>
> Gary, are you able to sub VAG Rounded Light and justify / match width
> of the Sugar on top?

Here's _v3. Main changes are:

1). use of VAG Rounded Light** through-out

2). new layout for "sugar learning platform" text which ended up being
a mix of; increasing the "learning platform" font size and increasing
its letter spacing; decreasing the sugar logo size; and tweaking to
balance in the resulting block.

3). Picked a stronger colour pair for XO15 + Speak Activity that Eben
thought we washed out

4). Very small tweaks to Activity icon placement/scale

** have a 5 user license for it, and I made sure to list the licensee
as Sugar Labs

> I really appreciate that we are getting this done quickly, I can place
> the LinuxTag banner order rapidly and Mike can do the same for NECC
>
> next up... the boot sequence which needs to be done by this weekend
> (!)

:-)

Regards,
--Gary