[Marketing] Competitive Landscape: Microsoft-Asus EeePC cobranded site

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:02:36 EDT 2009

http://blogs.computerworld.com/microsoft_strikes_back_at_linux_netbook_push

"On Monday, Qualcomm showed an Asus Eee PC using its new ARM
Snapdragon chips to run Google's Android Linux. From all reports, the
skinny, little Android-powered netbook looked great."

"The very next day, Asus' chairman, Jonney Shih, after sharing a news
conference stage with Microsoft corporate VP, OEM Division, Steven
Guggenheimer, apologized for the Android EeePC being shown."