[Marketing] first mockup of a rollup banner for booths

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:24:11 EDT 2009

Looking much better!

I think the higher placement of the ring works, especially since it
does effectively remedy the "second ring" of activity icons nicely.

I still find the type treatment at the top a bit odd. Christian, do
you think we could letter-space "learning platform" so that it's
justified with "sugar"?

Let's stick with "sugarlabs.org" in gray

Some of these colors look a little bit washed out (Speak, specifically).

Otherwise, it looks fantastic!

Eben