[Marketing] first mockup of a rollup banner for booths

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Wed Jun 3 08:43:52 EDT 2009

Hi Sean,

On 3 Jun 2009, at 06:45, Sean DALY wrote:

> Gary,
>
> re colors: my mockup was in no way color-managed, I merely scraped the
> ring image off a screenshot in the gallery of the SL website intro and
> applied no profile.
>
> I do feel however that it is important we use VAG Rounded Light -
> Christian or Eben, I want to buy a couple of licenses for that, do we
> need several weights, or can we get by with just the Light?

FWIW, Christian did spec on the web page about MgOpen Modata, "Solely
for informational purposes, the logo font is VAG rounded. The font
Modata, in the mgopen package, is closely based on this font". Here's
a side by side comparison with largest bitmaps I could scrape from the
site you linked me to. Black is VAG, grey is Modata; I'd say the "f"
is the main tweak to stand out: