[Marketing] Competitive Landscape: NComputing Partners with New United Nations Program to Provide Computing Access to Schools in Developing Nations

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:23:51 EDT 2009

Thanks for the background reading-it contains the perfect segway

Per Stephen Dukker in article:
"OLPC's key development in our view is the software -- who cares about
the hardware as long as
it gets the job done inexpensively? We think
that our hardware model, which did not exist when
you started your
project, coupled with your software creates the ideal solution."

He's talking about Sugar-I think that says it all! Maybe Stephen Dukker is
the right contact person.

JT