[Marketing] first mockup of a rollup banner for booths

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Tue Jun 2 20:17:08 EDT 2009

On 3 Jun 2009, at 00:52, Walter Bender wrote:

> The layout looks good, but the colors seem a bit washed out. Are those
> really Sugar colors?

Hmmm, well I did pick them from the previous png (though I'd rather
someone supplied the exact component values), and I'm all colour
synched up here (and my eyballs also said they matched). Here's a
quick screen shot of the original and my vector variant side by side.
I used a Generic RGB colour profile for the work, perhaps the viewer
you are using does not display with the files colour profile? FWIW,
colour matching is always a black art until you have print sample to
double check, most happy to adjust and export with a specific colour
profile.

Regards,
--Gary

P.S. You description almost sounds like it's just not displaying the
file's gamma correctly.