[Marketing] first mockup of a rollup banner for booths

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Tue Jun 2 19:48:20 EDT 2009

Hi All,

On 27 May 2009, at 21:51, Christian Marc Schmidt wrote:
> I agree with Eben's changes--the banner looks good, but I'm not too
> sure about the logo treatment. Repeating the URL below the logo seems
> like the better option... Also, Eben, I think the centered type at the
> top may look a bit cleaner...? Otherwise great!

Attached is a print ready pdf with (I think) all the feedback is so
far, I know Sean is on a tight timeline with this so please shout out
if you have more feedback, corrections, adjustments and I'll kick out
another ASAP.

Regards,
--Gary

P.S. Only have access to the Modata font, so hope that was OK.