[Marketing] Competitive Landscape: NComputing Partners with New United Nations Program to Provide Computing Access to Schools in Developing Nations

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 19:20:47 EDT 2009

David,
This is contact from article: By saying you read the article and
wanted to call because of mutual benefits would be good
segway in-

David Rand
NComputing, Inc.
(650) 517-5806
http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Ncomputing-981346.html

>They are a Windows shop--having hired Will Plouff
> from Microsoft a year ago. I'd be shocked if they were to ever
> consider Sugar.

If they are going strongly towards Linux which it looks like they
are-Will Plouff has either become a convert or just realizes the
market momentum towards open source. Either way you should
try leveraging contact with David Rand into a conversation with Will
Plouff.

Hope it's useful!

JT