[Marketing] Marketing meeting transcript is up on the wiki

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jun 2 18:36:22 EDT 2009

WRT Gnome, I have phone call scheduled with Stormy next week.

I wanted to let her know about the various successes we were having
with interns and co-op students.

My though is that while Sugar Labs is a very compelling draw for
students some of the CS students might want to work farther down the
stack.  I would like to make sure that Gnome and Sugar Labs are
working closely enough for that to happen seamlessly.

I should be able to work in some of the concerns covered during the
marketing meeting.

david