[Marketing] [Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Request for Artwork: Boot Screen

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 22:37:09 EDT 2009

I mostly like it.  Seems to be close to what we want for now.
Please consider these adjustments:

1.  No fine print (leave that for the 'About my Computer" panel).
2.  Scale the custom school graphic example (Green Hornet) to fit the other
elements, leave out the fine print.
3.  Let the rays grow incrementally to complete the ring (no unfilled place
holders).  I feel more anticipation and suspense from the ring growing
without the preview, and more satisfaction of seeing the completed color
burst.

        Thank you!        --Fred