[Marketing] press release opportunity...

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue Jul 28 23:10:04 EDT 2009

This is a good idea!

Can I also ask you and Tomeu to help me with another, complimentary
approach?

As I hiked up the mountain on the weekend I got a lecture from one of my
friends on different file system options and journaling.  He has some time
to help us.  Today at the Expo I went to I met someone who had one of the
patents on USB sticks.  She is also willing to help us.

I'd like to get our problems defined, resources and documentation linked up
and then put together some specific requests for help that I can put out to
my linkedin, facebook, and APO networks.

Can you guys help me create the wiki pages that would let people understand
our problems and find what they need to learn easily for some of the
specific problems we don't know how to solve.

Thanks,
Caroline

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>wrote:

> I will spare you the discussion details, but an idea that emerged from
> IRC would be PR around our technical challenges in order to recruit
> more interest. We could get Tomeu, et al. to draft some descriptive
> text and you could work your magic???
>
> -walter

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove