[Marketing] Video Uploaded!

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue Jul 21 18:31:44 EDT 2009

http://video.google.com/a/sugarlabs.org/#/Play/contentId=71264f62704fa057

More Sows Ear.

I didn't get any uploaded today. Forgot the battery. :(

Jennifer, are you any good with videoing?  Would you like to take over the
task of getting video shot and the raw footage uploaded for Dave?

As you can see its a low bar right now. :)

Actually, she can't see it until she gets a sugarlabs.org email! opps. Let
me know if you want the task and we'll get you set up with permissions.

Thanks,
Caroline

--
Caroline Meeks