[Marketing] I propose next Marketing meeting on Monday 10:00 AM EDT

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 06:06:57 EDT 2009

I'm sorry again, but I can't be sure that I can chair a meeting today
(or indeed any day this week or next week), my move & work are
occupying all of my time.

I hope this isn't a problem for everyone :-(

I believe the vacation spot I will be in first two weeks of August is
Internet-equipped and I hope to have a clear mind by then :-)

thanks for your patience

Sean