[Marketing] Fwd: NexCopy price book

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 05:29:36 EDT 2009

Hi Caroline

I'm not sure the grey "labs" of the logo would work over grey or
silver stick color

In my experience printing on metal wears off the stick after repeated
use (fine if just sits in the PC of course). Also, although swing
style stick is robust, printable logo area is small.

The thumb switch (slide-out) variant is robust too, and a little
larger so will show the logo better. Not necessarily an issue that the
logo is on the other side; some PCs have "upside-down" USB ports
anyway, the logo would be visible.

If possible I suggest LED equipped sticks, helpful to not corrupt data
prior to stick removal (otherwise count to ten slowly...)

What I could suggest is that you obtain a sample before siging off on the run

Sean

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Caroline
Meeks<caroline at solutiongrove.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to order some more USB sticks.  I want to go with a no cap style.
>
> I am hoping to sell some of these, at least enough to cover my costs.
>
> Does anyone with more sense of design then me (like anyone else in the
> universe ;) have any advice on which style and color.
>
> The swing style look sturdy, Is there a way to change the logo so it will
> look better on the silver?
>
> Thanks!
> Caroline

>>> Greg