[Marketing] Fwd: NexCopy price book

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sun Jul 19 13:30:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm going to order some more USB sticks.  I want to go with a no cap style.

I am hoping to sell some of these, at least enough to cover my costs.

Does anyone with more sense of design then me (like anyone else in the
universe ;) have any advice on which style and color.

The swing style look sturdy, Is there a way to change the logo so it will
look better on the silver?

Thanks!
Caroline