[Marketing] Help needed by grants writer for Town of Lake Park, Florida, USA

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 20:23:33 EDT 2009

Here is a help request received by help at laptop.org and forwarded by Adam
Holt (Thank you, Adam).
It suggests some points for more clarity in our communications.  I've added
the questions to the FAQ for SoaS.  Please help answer the questions
appropriately at http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/FAQ.

I'll link the SoaS FAQ more prominently on the SoaS page.

I'll respond the the help ticket in RT at laptop.org.  Assistance welcome.

        --Fred