[Marketing] [IAEP] Debrief of Sugar on a Stick v1 Strawberry launch for all teams

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 05:04:32 EDT 2009

Yes Bill we certainly need videos... I am working on some, and we have
a new contributor starting work on one, but we need help.

Even the video on the gallery page is dated.

The biggest collection of videos is at olpc.tv

I want to make a short film of every netbook I have booting
Strawberry; some OEMs may be unaware that their hardware runs Sugar,
for example look at Mike Lee's photo from NECC:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiouslee/3677112272/

I'd like to edit short screencast films about usage scenarios showing
collaboration.

A film showing procedures such as downloading the Strawberry ISO,

the screenshot I'm referring to is this one:
http://www.sugarlabs.org/index.php?template=gallery&page=media_03

I guess I should call it Groups View :-)

thanks

Sean