success stories in contributing to sugar

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Sat Jan 31 14:07:25 EST 2009

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 20:02, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<marcopg at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
>> The Turtle Art maintainer, for instance. ;-)
>
> It would be great, but I doubt he will have time to give an interview.
> He is too busy debugging these days :P
> But maybe Mel can find a way to convince him :)
>
> +1 about activity authors. benzea (he gets far less credit than he
> deserve) and alsroot could be good for core stuff. Riccardo Lucchese
> (the gsoc guy) also, though he is not involved anymore these days. And
> he is mostly not a developer, but I'd really love to see an interview
> with dfarning!

Caroline and David are my candidates to be first. Then would come
someone who did testing like Gary, then someone more technical like
Benjamin Berg and Aleksey. Then we can repeat, we have tons of people
that have done awesome stuff!

Regards,

Tomeu