Merchandise

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Jan 30 18:04:13 EST 2009

> The Zazzle (http://www.zazzle.com/) web site that Nick proposed is
> perfect to do this with very little overhead for us.  We just need
> someone to publish the designs and a wiki page to point people at them.

Just FYI, Zazzle provides tools for publication & promotion of your merch.

You can create animated promo boxes [1], a whole site listing your
content [2], or use their API to publish elsewhere. They even have blog
and facebook integration if you want to get your social media on. :)

[1]http://divby0.blogspot.com/2008/12/eclipsecon-2009-t-shirt-design-contest.html
[2]http://www.zazzle.com/nickboldt
[3]http://www.zazzle.com/my/gallery/associate/create_a_product_api_intro

So, at its simplest, you need to

a) register, eg., as user "sugarlabs"
b) create some designs
c) link from somewhere in the Fedora wiki (for example) to your Zazzle
shop, zazzle.com/sugarlabs

--
Nick Boldt :: JBoss, a division of Red Hat
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash CBI