T-shirt

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Jan 30 12:00:09 EST 2009

Christian Marc Schmidt wrote:

> I'll get you the activity SVG shortly.

Walrer suggests replacing the center icon with TurtleArt.

> Suggestion for the logo: Make it bigger! I think the logo really works best
> at a large scale.

I couldn't scale it bigger because the bitmap was "just" 1125x375.
I'll re-render it from the SVG.

> I'd also suggest opting for one of the brighter color combinations (or let
> people choose). Any of these would work well, I think:
>
> http://sugarlabs.org/go/Image:Logo_black_01.png
> http://sugarlabs.org/go/Image:Logo_black_06.png
> http://sugarlabs.org/go/Image:Logo_black_08.png
> http://sugarlabs.org/go/Image:Logo_black_11.png

Ugh, yes?  I really have zero sense or aesthetics color and fashion.
I learned the trick of matching thecolor of the belt with the shoes
from my sister when I was 30 :-/

Would you like to try a design yourself?  It takes 5 minutes and I'm
sure you'd get much better results than me.

> We may need to reprocess these in CMYK -- what are the specifications from
> Zazzle for artwork? If we need to reprocess, let me know and I'll create an
> analogous color palette in CMYK.

They just want bitmap images, which they probably convert themselves
in some later stage of the production process.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/