T-shirt

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Jan 30 11:43:13 EST 2009

Nick Boldt wrote:
> If you want to get really creative, I recommend Zazzle.com for shirt
> (and other merch) custom design. The do shirts, cards, stickers. Volume
> discounts, reseller programs, fabric and paper choices... you name it.

One local company I contacted wants EUR400 for 12 shirts, or EUR800
for 100.  The other one did not even bother answering.

With Zazzle it seems we can get small quantities for $20 or so.
Here's a test design I did quickly with just the logo:

  http://www.zazzle.com/sugar_labs_shirt-235119582382961866
  (there's a 10% royalty that could not be cleared)

We might want to design a better one with the circle of activities,
and advertise it for sale on the wiki.

The downside for the rest of us in Europe is that shipment costs an
additional $9 and I had experience of paying very high customs fees
for a box containing "cottons".

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/