T-shirt

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Jan 30 01:01:14 EST 2009

If you want to get really creative, I recommend Zazzle.com for shirt
(and other merch) custom design. The do shirts, cards, stickers. Volume
discounts, reseller programs, fabric and paper choices... you name it.

So far I've only bought two of the shirts I've designed from them [1],
but I'm hoping to get more.

[1] http://www.zazzle.com/nickboldt

--
Nick Boldt :: JBoss, a division of Red Hat
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash CBI